COSMETIC ACUPUNCTURE BENEFITS
What kind of benefits can I expect? Cosmetic Acupuncture is used to help relieve pain and stress. But now more people are also using it to get rid of wrinkles. It’s called facial acupuncture. Some say it’s an alternative to more drastic cosmetic treatments, such as Botox.
General health benefits include but are not limited to: reduction in hot flashes, and increased energy and clarity, reduced insomnia, improved digestion, reduced sinus problems and headaches.
- Improvement of fine lines and a diminishing of furrows and deeper wrinkles
- Reduces bags & dark circles under the eyes
- Improved muscle tone and firmer jaw line
- Moisturized, softer skin and more even skin tone
- Reduction in puffiness
- Firmer skin
- Reduction or elimination of rosacea and acne
- Lifting of droopy eyelids, jowls, and double chins
STARS THAT USE ACUPUNCTURE
|Cosmetic Acupuncture on the Dr Oz Show||
San Diego Cosmetic Acupuncture On Channel 6 News With Emmy Award Winning Neda Iranpour
|San Diego Cosmetic Acupuncture on the Ed Tyll Show||Acupuncture Facelift New York | AcuFacial Facelift NYC|
|Frequently Asked Questions||A Sample Treatment At Our Clinic|
HOW DOES THE MEDIA FEEL ABOUT COSMETIC ACUPUNCTURE?
Cosmetic acupuncture has been gaining large amounts of popularity in the media. It has now been featured on Dr Oz, oprah, and multiple news programs. It has commended and regularly used by such stars as: Gweneth Paltrow, Jennifer Lopez, Madonna, Elle Macpherson, and Kim Kardashian.